I just wanted to remind everyone that these two domains are going to expire on March 18th, and I have no plans to renew either of them, so if anyone out there would be interested in having them transfered to your names before they expire, let me knowsoon!
I would rather they go to someone that might develop them one day rather than going to someone that’s going to sit on them and do nothing with them…um…like I did. 🙂
I will entertain any and all offers for them, or if you prefer you may just wait till they expire and the registrar releases them and then try to re-register them yourselves, but if you think you may be interested…you might want to get them while I still have them under my control.
As always, thank you for using TheOche.com!